This solution could work for you if...
- Have an inventory problem for Active to solve before any media runs
- Need help to find an overseas distribution channel
- Have an existing relationship with Active so you know that you will spend the Trade Credits in the near future
- Are a manufacturer predominantly based in the UK
A fashion watch manufacturer with a limited budget but big aspirations needed to find a way to really stand out in a very competitive marketplace.
- Active identified a primetime Saturday night TV sponsorship opportunity targeting the desired audience
- Active structured payment for the sponsorship using a combination of the client’s current media budget plus first line watch stock
- This allowed the fashion watch manufacturer to buy a sponsorship package that was previously beyond their means
- Our client achieved stand out in a key sales period with sales doubling over the period of the sponsorship agreement
- Active Traded the watch stock with a major magazine company, who used the stock to drive subscriptions and reader competitions. This delivered further PR benefits and brand recognition for the watch manufacturer.
- The magazine partner paid Active for the watches with their own media space
- Sponsored a primetime TV property that they would not normally be able to afford
- This resulted in a considerable increase in sales over the crucial pre-Christmas period
- Added PR by featuring in major magazines aligned with their target audience
- Secured a new advertiser that would otherwise not have been able to spend on TV sponsorship without a Corporate Trade agreement to facilitate the budget by allowing the client to pay in stock
- Gained first line product to use with media partners
- Gained media space with the magazine company