Classic – Value Restoration/Release Solution
Gaining Extra Value from excess, short dated or obsolete product, or redundant capital equipment.
In a fast moving consumer driven marketplace, companies can often find themselves with excess, short dated or obsolete stock or assets. These may be tying up capital that could be better utilised within the business or may even be facing a write-down in value. Active's Classic Solution allows clients to use these assets to part fund future marketing activity or business costs, releasing the capital or realising Extra Value from the asset.
- Client identifies excess stock that is unable to be utilised by the business
- Active assesses the stock/asset, identifies a remarketing route and makes an offer for the stock in Trade Credits
- Client lets Active know any caveats or conditions for remarketing their product
- Client confirms that offer and suitable remarketing routes
- Active pays client in Trade Credits which replace all or part of the stock/asset value on the balance sheet
- Active’s (client approved) buyer collects the stock/asset from the clients warehouse
- Active work with clients media agency and procurement department to spend the Trade Credits in part payment for marketing and other business costs
- Client realises the agreed value for the stock on spending all their Trade Credits
What happens to the stock/asset? See our remarketing opportunities.