General Retail - High Street Department Store
This solution could work for you if you...
- Have a product and/or service
- Want to attract new customers
- Are looking to increment UK Marketing budgets
A major high street department store wanted to increase gift card sales in the run up to Christmas.
- Active worked with the media agency to identify and recommend Tradeable opportunities and partners
- Active Traded the resultant media spend, and bought-back an agreed amount of gift vouchers in cash from the client
- Vouchers were Traded with media partners (in return for media space), to be used for staff incentives
- The client received a guaranteed percentage of the value of the media campaign in new business, even before the campaign went live
- New business was delivered to the retailer which was greater than the value of the vouchers as the media partner staff typically spend more than the value of the voucher in store
- Helped facilitate media spend and increased efficiency of the media by generating increased ROI for client
- Media partners had ability to pay for gift vouchers using their media space instead of cash
- Active created a new relationship with a retail client
- Active received media space from media partners in return for the vouchers
If you'd like to find out more about Corporate Trade, get in touch with Mark Henson - Head of New Business