General Retail - Multinational Retailer
This solution could work for you if you...
- Have an inventory problem for Active to solve before any media runs
- Need help to find an new distribution channels
- Are a retailer predominantly based in the UK
A well-known retailer was looking to launch an online movie streaming service and wanted to maximise their new customers.
- Active worked with the media agency to identify and recommend Tradable opportunities and partners
- Active agreed to purchase a defined percentage in new business via vouchers
- Vouchers were traded with media partners to be used for staff incentives and reader promotions.
- Client purchased vouchers representing incremental business and customers
- Media Owners were able to pay for gift vouchers using their media space and reader promotions drove magazine subscriptions
- Active International gained media space as payment for the vouchers and the media space was then sold to clients in exchange for cash and stock
If you'd like to find out more about Corporate Trade, get in touch with Mark Henson - Head of New Business