Travel - Hotel Group
This solution could work for you if you...
- Have a product and/or service
- Want to attract new customers
- Have a UK Marketing budget
A hotel group wanted to promote offers available to increase occupancy.
- Active’s travel department established our demand for the rooms and conferencing facilities
- Active then agreed to fund the marketing campaign with Active’s media partners in exchange for a greater value of hotel rooms and conferencing
- Hotel rooms were booked at the best available rates
- The hotel promoted their special offers in a number of major newspapers
- Active traded the hotel rooms and conferencing facilities with media partners, facilitating their sales conferences
- All food and beverage costs were paid directly to the hotel as normal
- Client - The hotel group received funding for their marketing campaign, they also gained new business from Active's media partners.
- Media Owners received increased marketing spend from the hotel group and were able to pay for their conference with media space.
- Active International received media space as payment for hotel rooms was used by other Active clients.
If you'd like to find out more about Corporate Trade, get in touch with Mark Henson, our Head of New Business